When the time comes to remarket your aircraft, we are here to handle the process from start to finish. With our extensive database and network of key contacts, agreements can be reached even when timeframes are tight. We cut through the complexities to secure the best deal for you.
So how does the process work? A typical remarketing campaign would run as follows:
• Collation of aircraft specification, maintenance status data, and digital photographs
• Determination of the fair market value for the aircraft's sale or lease
• Preparation of marketing literature, including summary term sheets agreed with the aircraft owner
• Identification of targeted prospects, sorted into primary and secondary list order
• Delivery of a focused marketing campaign
• Management of negotiations with interested parties, including aircraft inspection and the preliminary
drafting of sale or lease agreements in co-operation with the owner's legal counsel
• Co-ordination of all phases of the campaign, concluding with safe delivery of the aircraft
For further information, please get in touch.