New aircraft acquisition is a complex process that requires both commercial and technical expertise. ALM is perfectly placed to advise and negotiate purchase of new jet and turboprop equipment from manufacturers including but not limited to Airbus, Boeing, ATR, Bombardier and Embraer.
We work with airlines, lenders and investors to support purchase transactions. The comprehensive services we offer include:
- Aircraft comparative analysis and selection
- Negotiation of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and purchase agreement with the manufacturer
- Negotiation of General Terms Agreement (GTA) and support agreement with the engine manufacturer
- Definition of specification of aircraft and selection of Specification Change Notices (SCNs)
- Evaluation, selection, negotiation and ordering of buyer furnished equipment (BFE)
- Management of financing proposals for pre-delivery payments and post-delivery financing
- Delivery of the aircraft
If you'd like to discuss how we can help facilitate your purchase, please get in touch.