Based near Gatwick Airport, Aircraft Leasing & Management (ALM) manages a growing portfolio of 70+ commercial aircraft leased to airlines worldwide. ALM is responsible for the acquisition, technical and commercial management and disposal by sale or lease of the assets in its portfolio. ALM is increasing its portfolio management team to manage future portfolio growth.
The Portfolio Analyst will report to the Portfolio Manager and will be required to assist with the administration of the Company's portfolio of managed aircraft involving the use of Leasepoint aircraft asset management software.
Duties will include:
- Updating of monthly/quarterly/annual aircraft utilisation and alerting Portfolio Manager of any irregularities/maintenance events.
- Liaison with aircraft operators to resolve reporting - Production and issuing of rental and maintenance reserves invoices.
- Production and issuing of rental and maintenance reserves invoices.
- Set up of new managed aircraft in both ALM systems and with external parties.
- Updating of spreadsheet for Asset Management Quarterly Review Meetings and presentation of the spreadsheet in the Meetings.
- Becoming an expert in the use of Leasepoint aircraft asset management software and assisting in developing ALM's use of the software to its full functionality.
- Support for the development and management of aircraft utilisation and maintenance forecasting models and maintenance reserve databases in MS Excel.
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Sciences or equivalent numerate subject.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written comprehension of English including the ability to understand relevant legal and contractual wording.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
Aircraft Leasing and Management is pleased to announce that it has been appointed as exclusive re-marketing agent for the sale of two BAe 146's